Update v1.2.1: The Big-Ol' Post-Launch Update
After getting a bit of feedback, we've done a lot of work!
Lots of new features, fixes, and fun things this build.
CHANGE LOG (8-20-17)
- Snazzy new Parry particle effect added
- Audio Reverb added to DM_Altar, DM_Hall, DM_Rampart, and DM_Singularity
- Water particle effects added to DM_Hall
- Waving Banner added to DM_Rampart
- Options menu has been cleaned up. The Graphics Dropdown, resolution, and fullscreen toggle should be working as intended, as well as the addition of the AI Difficulty selection.
- Adjustments to the volume sliders in the Options menu now accurately affects the volume in game
- Fixed "Samurai" bug allowing the AI to score a win post-round-over voice announcement.
- Ludacrious mode added. Original Hard mode AI is still available in case we want to roll back, but Ludacrious now features much, much smarter AI.
- Animations for characters shortened to more accurately reflect the animation lengths of attacks
- Animations for stunned fixed to more accurately reflect the length of Hitstun (No more freezing!)
- Hitstun times reduced on Medium stance to better condense gameplay
- Fixed bug allowing Ludacrious AI to hammer combos on players during pauses, and round overs
- Character Select updated to reflect menu screen
- Character Select (Hopefully) now states if the opponent will be an AI
- Enyo now has particle trails on her weapon! Yay!
- Timer now set to 90 seconds on beginning of round.
- Particles for FX_Hit and FX_Dash increased in size to allow for better vision in games
- Normal AI difficulty adjusted for changes in AI
- Options menu now has occlusion behind for better visibility of text
- Increased range of pitch shifting for Sound effects in game
- Masondogg studio opening movie skip option now available for people who have signed the EULA
- Removed mouse controls for menu. EventSystem now selects buttons for easier controller and keyboard management of menu screens
- Pause screen similarly selects the resume option as default
~Changelog by PineCone
Get Battle of the Broadsword
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.